[c-nsp] Recommendations for U.S. & E.U. based VAR

eyeballi77 eyeballi77 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 05:09:12 EST 2018

Hi all,

I am in the process of scoping hardware for a number of refresh/upgrade
projects (non-transit edge routers for multiple 1&10G links + full tables &
medium sized firewalls/LAN) and would like to obtain recommendations on
good VAR's that you have all had positive experiences with.

As per the subject, I need to purchase kit from VAR's in the following
geographical zones, so would very much appreciate if anyone can offer
suggestions/recommendations.

Please feel free to message me directly as you see fit.

Many thanks,
Neil