[c-nsp] BGP DFZ convergence time - FIB programming

Robert Raszuk robert at raszuk.net
Thu Oct 11 20:34:52 EDT 2018

While we are a bit diverging from original topic and while indeed under
very careful application there could be some use cases for outbound bgp
policies even for ibgp I have never seen one to be applied inbound - which
was the point of my comment.

So for educational purposes could you describe some real valid use cases to
apply bgp policies on routes *received* over IBGP ?

Thx,
Robert.