[c-nsp] BGP DFZ convergence time - FIB programming

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Mon Oct 15 05:32:02 EDT 2018

Ha, same here, twofold actually,

1) Started using flowspec for dealing with DDoS once inside the network -much better granularity, no need to throw customer over the board instantly. And the RTBH and Scrubbing is used to protect peering links -but that's not related to iBGP session ingress policies discussion.

2) Actually using ingress/egress iBGP filtering all over the place due to multi-planar RR infrastructure I created, -so Robert that's another use case for you :)

adam

netconsultings.com
::carrier-class solutions for the telecommunications industry::