[c-nsp] SR4 transceiver for A9K-2X100GE-TR

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Wed Sep 12 14:01:39 EDT 2018

Oh Hey Tom,

Yeah I saw that link you mentioned but I was specifically asking if anyone had used any of those products not so much whether or not they exist.

i.e. do they work?

Also I was unable to find a Cisco brand CFP->QSFP28 so again can anyone tell me whether they have used those and whether or not there are caveats?

Thank you,
-Drew