[c-nsp] 3750 stacks

Sean Granger sgranger at randfinancial.com
Thu Sep 13 10:47:18 EDT 2018

If your stack image is newer, auto-upgrade should take care of it for you.

If it fails, you can run a show switch, find your master and the mismatched switch numbers, then issue
"archive copy-sw /force-reload /overwrite /dest newswitchnumber masterswitchnumber"

Though, since you're close enough to cable it into the stack, you could also just address (/30, for example) an interface of each switch, cross-connect them on those interfaces and TFTP the image across.
Sometimes the basics get the job done too ;)