[c-nsp] Cisco Nexus 9K tcam carving question

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 16:34:38 EDT 2019

Nick,

Bummer!!!  it didn't work, why its saying span-sflow

# show run all | grep "tcam region s"
hardware access-list tcam region span 0
hardware access-list tcam region svi 0
hardware access-list tcam region span 0
hardware access-list tcam region span-sflow 0
hardware access-list tcam region sflow 256

(config)# sflow data-source interface e2/5
In order to enable sFlow sampling on North star front panel
port(Ethernet2/5), please either carve both span and sflow tcam
regions with non-zero sizes using the commands
'hardware access-list tcam region span <size>'
'hardware access-list tcam region sflow <size>'
or remove both span and sflow tcam regions and carve a span-sflow tcam
region with a non-zero size using the commands
swt-dist1-010101-hd-1-5(config)#