[c-nsp] ASR920: egress ACL on BDIs

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Mon Dec 30 17:00:00 EST 2019

Hi,

We have been using small (<300 ACEs) egress ACLs under BDIs without any apparent issues until now.

Maybe have a look at the following outputs:

show platform hardware pp active tcam utilization acl detail 0
show platform hardware pp active tcam utilization egress-acl detail 0

Also check the limitations of your SDM template (i.e. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/asr920/configuration/guide/sdm/16-11-1/b-sys-sdm-xe-16-11-1-asr-920.html)

--
Tassos