[c-nsp] NAT64 Statistics over SNMP - ASR 1002

Christopher Werny cwerny at ernw.de
Thu Feb 14 14:47:15 EST 2019

Dear all,

may I query the wisdom of the list.

In preparation of our upcoming conference, where we are deploying NAT64/IPv6-Only in the main conference SSID, I would like to
retrieve the (stateful) NAT64 statistics of our core router over SNMP.

The core router is an ASR 1002 running

asr1000rp1-adventerprisek9.03.16.02.S.155-3.S2-ext.bin (but will be updated to S8 until then)

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find any specific information on how to do that or whether the device supports it at all.

What I found is:

1.) An FAQ PDF from a technical NAT64 deep dive session of Cisco Live where it states "it is on the roadmap", but this PDF is from
2011.[1]

2.) The supported MIBs listed here [2] have no NAT64 specific ones.

3.) I couldn't find any NAT64 related mibs on the public FTP server on Cisco.

So my questions boil down to:

1.) Is this supported on the platform at all? If so, any pointer where I can get more information for that or which OIDs I have to
query?

Thanks for your feedback in advance.

Cheers,
Chris