[c-nsp] Cisco 9200L static route limit

Bipin Bhattarai bipin.bhattarai at dristi.com.np
Tue Jan 22 23:36:51 EST 2019

Hi Nathan,
Yeah it does says 11000 route entries but it doesn't says which licenses
are required to enable those features.

I am guessing it it the maximum routing entries and SVI that this module
can support. This is keeping me in dilemma  about which license to buy. I
don't want to over-provision license.

Thanks

Regards,
Bipin Bhattarai
*Solution Architect *
Thapagaun, New Baneswor • Nepal
Dristi Tech Pvt. Ltd.

Phone: 01  <01-4491287>5244287, 5244288 EXT-404
Email: bipin.bhattarai at dristi.com.np
Web: www.dristi.com.np