[c-nsp] ASR920 is a ticking timebomb (CSCvk35460)

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Wed Jan 23 11:28:04 EST 2019

...answering to Lucas and James:

We have EXACTLY the same behavior. And it's worrying that the bug notes
do not include all this info.

We have hundreds of these boxes in our networks but just recently we
approached this time limit.

Until now ALL the boxes that have passed the time limit have experienced
the same abnormal behavior.

Release notes of 15.6(2)SP5 (which we are thinking to upgrade) show this
bug as still open.

--
Tassos