[c-nsp] Cisco 4k Performance and Boost Licensing

Šturmankin Miroslav miroslav.sturmankin at swan.sk
Thu Jan 31 17:37:42 EST 2019

Hi Rick,

the license is activated the same way, as performance license on 4451x, so you don't need to go though 1G>2G>4G:

platform hardware throughput level 1000000/2000000/boost

Note, however, that you'll need at least IOS XE 16.07.01, otherwise boost option will not show up.

Regards/S pozdravom,

Miro Sturmankin