[c-nsp] Experience with Lenovo switching, anyone?

info@ commsdsl at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 23 19:25:59 EDT 2019

Hi
I had tested Lenovo NE10032 and NE1032 with CNOS for L2,trunk, Two switches
vLAG and they were fine. The only issue I found was their lack of detailed
documentation (documentation erros) with example, this may have improved in
the last year.
Unfortunately the project didn't initiated in time as the priorities
changed in the company. At the same time we looked at Extreme Networks and
Aruba HPE switches. I found Extreme analytical tool set to be best among
these listed vendors.
If you are a network engineer who like exploring , R&D and understand
underlying working of protocols then you can work with any vendor as far as
the firmware is not buggy.
I would also suggest to look at Cumulus too.
Regards
Co