[c-nsp] Experience with Lenovo switching, anyone?

Greg Antic greg.antic at stc.za.com
Mon Jun 24 15:51:29 EDT 2019

We chose Mellanox/Nvidia due to price, port density, port speeds, hardware performance. Yes the onyx software is basic but cisco asr provides dci features not included or go cumulus. This will connect our hyperconverged environment running nutanix soon.

Kind Regards,

Greg Antic
Smart Technology Centre (Pty) Ltd

+27 87 310 1751