[c-nsp] ASR 920 Replacement

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Thu Jun 27 12:00:11 EDT 2019

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 05:49:42PM +0200, ??ukasz Bromirski wrote:
> There are currently no such plans, but the natural current replacement would
> be NCS 540 (IOS-XR box) and NCS 560 (XR box as well, more alike
> ASR 903/907 if you need modularity).

The boxes look very nice.

The table on software licensing looks like the usual Cisco nightmare,
just more of it.

ESS-AC-10G-RTU-1 Essentials SW Right-to-Use per 10G
ADV-AC-10G-RTU-1 Advanced SW Right-to-Use per 10G
ESS-10G-SIA-3 Essentials SW Innovation Access per 10G 3 year subscription
ESS-10G-SIA-5 Essentials SW Innovation Access per 10G 5 year subscription
ADV-10G-SIA-3 Advanced SW Innovation Access per 10G 3 year subscription
ADV-10G-SIA-5 Advanced SW Innovation Access per 10G 5 year subscription

and of course you'd need a SmartNet coverage for every single license
bit...

gert