TCAM utilization on Nexus 9396

Tim Stevenson (tstevens) tstevens at cisco.com
Wed Mar 20 16:31:12 EDT 2019

Please check the config guide. I am not as familiar w/the 1st gen switches as 2nd gen, but there should be at least some level of reconfigurability of the regions in gen 1. So you may be able to size up the region you want by removing entries from some other region.

Yes, region resizing requires a switch reboot.

Tim