[c-nsp] Scaling numbers for ASR1k

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Fri May 24 06:21:07 EDT 2019

Hi folks,

I'm looking for unidirectional scaling numbers for ASR1k.
Control plane scaling numbers (number of BGP
sessions/VRFs/VRRPs/BFDs/RSVP-TE head-end/etc.) on RP2 and RP3 (both 8Gig).
Data plane scaling numbers (number of Policers/Queues/Routes(FIB)/etc.) on
ESP200
I have found some scaling numbers online for the ESP200 as a whole, but I'd
like to also get the per Yoda block (Flow Processor Engine & Traffic
Manager) numbers if possible.

Are there any show commands I could use to get the at least data-plane
numbers form the platform directly?
Any pointers are appreciated.
Thank you very much

adam