[c-nsp] how many IGP routes is too many?

Pierfrancesco Caci pf at caci.it
Thu Apr 2 13:57:24 EDT 2020

    tim at pelican> On Thursday, 2 April, 2020 09:43, "Saku Ytti" <saku at ytti.fi> said:
    >> At any rate tens of thousands of routes is fine and normal, but if
    >> you'd try in a lab, I'd not be particularly surprised if millions
    >> work. Of course you should not really want to carry anything else but
    >> loop0 and NMS networks in IGP.

    tim at pelican> The last is the key point, I think.  Is the OP asking the question
    tim at pelican> because they're looking to build a network with a *lot* of devices in,
    tim at pelican> or because they're trying to carry other things in the IGP?

I need to clean up some garbage. I need to assess how thorough I have to
be in the cleaning.

--
Pierfrancesco Caci, ik5pvx