[c-nsp] RSVP-TE was (no subject)

Hari Sapkota sapkota.hari006 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 15:58:02 EDT 2020

Hi Emmanuel,

The RSVP should be informed in the case of link failure since BFD runs on
the line card and detects failure in quicker way. In order to terminate
RSVP signaling without having to wait for the hold timer, the BFD should be
bound to the RSVP so that the headend router can signal the use of backup
tunnel. I hope you have already provisioned the backup tunnel for the
temporary use by the PLR till the recalculation of new RSVP path is
completed.

Thanks,