[c-nsp] Default Route recalculated every 60 seconds.

Bradley Ordner bradinusa at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:37:35 EDT 2020

Just thought I would update this thread, the carrier ended up labbing this for us and found it did not occur in the lab. The only difference was the IOS on the CE router and only receiving a default, not a partial table and default.

I still couldn't believe it, so we updated our router to 16.09.05 and the default is stable.

We were originally on asr1001x-universalk9.16.06.04.SPA.bin.

I will take a packet capture (on the router) again and check if the default update is coming every sixty seconds.

Brad