[c-nsp] Anyconnect VPN on IOS that supports TLS 1.2

Chuck Church chuckchurch at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:46:06 EDT 2020

Hey all,

                I've got a small company I support occasionally that deploys
Anyconnect VPN service on small ISR G2 models for customers.  It seems that
recently Chrome and it seems like Edge and IE are not allowing connections
to TLS 1.0 or anything SSL.  It appears that based on googling this is a
known issue, that was resolved on ASA with a recent 9.x release.  Anyone
know a work-around for IOS 15.x?  Once the users of the VPN login once to
the portal page then can install the anyconnect client and never use the
browser again.  But that first time is an issue.  The configs are good,
works fine on older Firefox versions.

Thanks,

Chuck