[c-nsp] ARP requests

Eugene Grosbein eugen at grosbein.net
Wed Aug 19 10:40:43 EDT 2020

19.08.2020 21:24, Gert Doering wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 08:02:13PM +0700, Eugene Grosbein wrote:
>> Switch mirroring configuration is the following:
>>
>> monitor session 1 source interface Gi2/3 tx
>
> "tx"?  This is "outbound to the router", not "from the router"

You are right, I've pasted wrongly part show "show conf | i monitor"
instead of actual "show run | i monitor":

monitor session 1 source interface Gi3/9 rx
monitor session 1 destination interface Po14

Gi3/9 of the switch is actually the port connected to router's Gi0/1.
So, the question remains same.