[c-nsp] AAA on IOS-XR (NCS540)

Scott Miller fordlove at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 13:52:10 EST 2020

Do you have the control-plane set up?

tacacs source-interface Loopback100 vrf default
tacacs-server host 11.11.11.11 port 49
 key 7 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
!
tacacs-server host 22.22.22.22 port 49
 key 7 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
!

aaa accounting exec default start-stop group acs-tacacs
aaa accounting system default start-stop group acs-tacacs
aaa accounting commands default start-stop group acs-tacacs
aaa group server tacacs+ acs-tacacs
 server 11.11.11.11
 server 22.22.22.22
!
aaa authorization exec default group acs-tacacs local
aaa authorization commands default group acs-tacacs none
aaa authentication login default group acs-tacacs local

line console
 exec-timeout 10 0
!
line default