[c-nsp] AAA on IOS-XR (NCS540)

Dave Bell dave at geordish.org
Thu Dec 3 17:22:40 EST 2020

This is our config to do just that. Running 7.0.2

aaa authorization exec LOCAL local
aaa authorization exec TACACS group TACACS local

aaa authentication login LOCAL local
aaa authentication login TACACS group TACACS local

aaa accounting exec default start-stop group TACACS
aaa accounting system default start-stop group TACACS
aaa accounting commands default start-stop group TACACS

aaa group server tacacs+ TACACS
 server 10.0.0.1
 server 10.0.0.2

tacacs-server host 10.0.0.1 port 49