[c-nsp] vs isis delay propagation of loopback interfec

Arne Larsen arlarndk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 13:31:49 EST 2020

Hi all.

Can someone help me out here? I'm trying to find a way to delay the
propagation of a loopback interface in isis.

The problem is the border node in sd-access, which uses the loopback
interface for Lisp, and as soon the fabric sees the interface it sends
traffic to the address.

But at this time bgp might not be ready out of the fabric.

Right now we are using a eem script to open and close the interface
based on a static delay.

Hope someone has way to get around this.

/Arne