[c-nsp] Unussual bandwidth limit question :) (Cisco ASR1002-X)

Sheremet Roman romka at kharkov.org.ua
Wed Dec 16 10:57:06 EST 2020

Hi, Saku.

Thank  you  for  your  time,  i  just can't understand how i can apply
received prefixes to my current ACL's.

Maybe i explain my config worng, just little more info:

I have linux server with web panel for admins/client, and i have cisco
ASR  with  10Gb/s  link to our TPIA provider, we just route subnets to
this  service,  they terminate clients for us, and doing rest, we just
sold internet BW, its typical cable connection for customer.

So,   i  just  want have option for limit customer's bandwidth.... Our
Developers  will  write  any  scenario  (with quagga or without) but i
can't find how to do this in console yet.

Maybe you know other schemes for same? Or possible you can show me few
examples how to use QoS for my situation.

I  just  see  way  when  i  sent  from  quagga needed IP (prefix) like
1.1.1.1/32 to my Cisco with community 100 (for example), then i should
match  this  community  on cisco side and apply bw restriction to this
IP.

If  you  know how to do this i will be very grateful for
help.

--
С уважением,
 Sheremet                          mailto:romka at kharkov.org.ua