[c-nsp] Unussual bandwidth limit question :) (Cisco ASR1002-X)

Sheremet Roman romka at kharkov.org.ua
Thu Dec 17 06:57:01 EST 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your time and answer.

I  can announce from quagga to cisco with any community, i know how to
do this, its not problem, but how then limit IP based on community ?

I want create few groups, like 1mb/s , 5mb/s 10mb/s (for example) then
i  just  want  add  IPS  for manage customer's bandwidth speed without
touching  cisco.  Thats  why i build quagga->cisco peering, my scripts
just  modify  quagga configs, then it announce this ips to cisco.

So,  i  should  read more about QoS? There i can limit speed to X mb/s
based on BGP community ?

I  don't  want  push  new ACL's each time, i will create few then just
will  add  IPS  into  this ACL's.... But if you tell me need QoS, then
maybe i don't need ACL's yet.... ?

and  now,  i  see "netconf", maybe this feature solve my issue, like i
understand  i  can  configure router remotely ? so, possible i can add
or remove ip from exist list used netconf ?

--
С уважением,
 Sheremet                          mailto:romka at kharkov.org.ua