[c-nsp] big uptime - what you got ?

Tom Hill tom at ninjabadger.net
Mon Feb 10 16:10:15 EST 2020

On 10/02/2020 21:01, Keith Medcalf wrote:
> How about you just say in English what it is you want to say instead
> of wasting everyone's time?

"Click the fucking link and find out" ?

(Protip: never ask a Brit to be explicit.)

> Page does not exist, and I do not do tinyurl or bitly or any of that
>  sort of obfuscation crap.

If you've decided to obfuscate HTTP 302 responses from your life, I'm
not sure I can really help you navigate Cisco's security tools anyway.

Suffice it to say, there are a heap of critical and/or high-level
security vulnerabilities listed for the Cisco IOS version referenced by
the OP (12.2(31)SGA1). Eschewing those recommendations in favour of
dick-waving over high uptimes is an industry practice that we should
really have killed-off by now.

--
Tom