[c-nsp] BGP maximum-prefix on ASR9000s

Alexandr Gurbo gurbo at golas.ru
Thu Feb 13 02:29:24 EST 2020

Hello Tim,

Our routine on ASR9001-S - 3M.

ASR9001-S#show route summary
Thu Feb 13 10:20:55
Route Source                     Routes     Backup     Deleted     Memory(bytes)
connected                        41         1          0           6720
local                            42         0          0           6720
static                           43         0          0           6880
ospf 300                         1          0          0           160
bgp xxx                          3016494    2          0           482639360
dagr                             0          0          0           0
Total                            3016621    3          0           482659840

--
Alexandr