[c-nsp] LACP between Cisco and Juniper - issues?

Hank Nussbacher hank at efes.iucc.ac.il
Tue Jan 28 12:43:29 EST 2020

> On 28/01/2020 15:00, Hank Nussbacher wrote:
> >/Has anyone ever seen any TCP performance issues (not UDP) between />/Juniper and Cisco routers when running 3x 10Gb/sec via LACP? /
>
> I think it may be prudent to expand on "what type" of performance issues
> you see affecting TCP traffic.
>
> --
> Tom

Using Google Backup&Sync
https://www.google.com/drive/download/backup-and-sync/

Backup&Sync Direct connection:
From  Win10 to Google: ~25MBps on 3 streams.

Backup&Sync via Chrome browser (UDP based):
From  Win10 to Google.com/drive: ~290Mbit on 3 streams

Numerous other tests performed to eliminate W10 issue vs Linux issues vs
upload vs download.

Just wondering whether we have an esoteric issue with LACP between Cisco
and Juniper gear.

-Hank