[c-nsp] Devil's Advocate - Segment Routing, Why?

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Thu Jun 18 05:49:59 EDT 2020

In 99% of cases, there are cases however where supporting 1M+ routes in IGP is one of the viable options to consider, or running multi-100k of LSPs through a core node...
But these are core MPLS networks that have no boundaries cause these literally wrap around the globe, and access to custom code.

adam