[c-nsp] ASR1000 local L2 bridge or local PW

Mark Tees marktees at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 00:45:42 EDT 2020

Hey guys,

Has anyone got any form of local L2 working on ASR1000?

Still seems broken in latest code I have and needed it for a customer.
By broken I mean MAC's are learnt inside bridge domain but on either
ingress or egress tagging is something unexpected. I still need to
confirm PCAP.

I was using service instance on physical interface with a
bridge-domain to tie two ports together and some tag mangling/rewrite.
I have the same config working on ASR920 but one is ASIC and other
ASR1000 ESP so I expect some differences there.

Tried the local xconnect variants also.

Was planning on lodging TAC case soon.

Cheers,

Mark