[c-nsp] ASR 920 Strange SFP behavior

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Wed Mar 18 09:43:56 EDT 2020

Hi Shawn,

Are you by chance switching from sfp to sfp+ on the ports by chance?
Because the 12sz launches scripts when changing speeds that basically default the config and rewrites it, but doesn't always work as planned..
There was a discussion here about it a while back.
https://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/2019-August/106974.html

Brian