[c-nsp] remote VPN chaining (nested)

Nathan Lannine nathan.lannine at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 17:21:11 EDT 2020

> Has anyone established a remote access vpn inside another remote access
> vpn?

I have never done it myself.  I have found using a VM to work well for
this.

Does it work? any challenges, do you need the same VPN client?

I have had more cases with my users breaking one VPN client installation,
even when only one is running, by installing another VPN client.  I have
had users tell me this is not working for them, and I suspect it was
because the clients were both trying to take over the client's network
stack with their various local routing, firewall, and DNS tweaks.