[c-nsp] SD-WAN design for large scale

Robert Raszuk robert at raszuk.net
Thu Mar 26 15:45:59 EDT 2020

> Moving to a session based approach instead of a tunnel based approach.

DTLS session based is using UDP and is shipping from Sproute Networks for a
many years now.  It scales fantastic in a full mesh fashion too ! They also
have all cloud based multi tenant controller so both API and GUI based mgmt
works like a charm. For endpoints both software and hardware options are
available.

https://www.sproute.com/

I know I am sounding like a salesmen - but I am using their products for
few years now both privately and commercially and never had any issues.

Best
R.