[c-nsp] RPKI validation weirdness

Robert Raszuk robert at raszuk.net
Thu May 7 19:25:09 EDT 2020

Hey Mark,

Well this is not a feature (even in Cisco land - it is a design bug). Just
a few days ago I had a phone chat with a person who implemented origin
validation in Cisco and he actually confirmed.

But your point is very valid. Unfortunately, when you hire excellent
developers who develop features without ever getting full picture on
what it is that they are actually developing and without deep understanding
how those things are going to work in the real world you will like to see
such fruits. And frankly this goes way beyond just cisco these days ...

Best,
Robert.