[c-nsp] ASR9001 BGP scaling and memory shortage

Alexandr Gurbo gurbo at golas.ru
Wed May 20 02:17:05 EDT 2020

Hello Vladimir,

What version IOS XR are you using?
We are doesn't have problems with FIB inconsistency. IOS XR 6.6.3.

#show processes memory detail location 0/RSP0/CPU0
Wed May 20 09:09:23.240 MSK
JID    Text       Data       Stack      Dynamic    Dyn-Limit  Shm-Tot    Phy-Tot    Process
------ ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- -------
1087           1M        10M       624K       818M      1658M       218M       829M  bgp

#show memory summary location 0/0/CPU0
Wed May 20 09:10:34.206 MSK
node:      node0_0_CPU0
Physical Memory: 8192M total
 Application Memory : 7985M (4258M available)
 Image: 78M (bootram: 78M)
 Reserved: 128M, IOMem: 0, flashfsys: 0
 Total shared window: 495M

Alexandr Gurbo <gurbo at golas.ru>