[c-nsp] C6800 Sup2T buffering ?

james list jameslist72 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 02:07:12 EDT 2020

Thanks ytti
indeed we've PFC4 here:

Mod  Sub-Module                  Model              Serial       Hw
Status
-------
  1  Distributed Forwarding Card WS-F6K-DFC4-E      SALxxxx  1.2    Ok
  2  Distributed Forwarding Card WS-F6K-DFC4-E      SALxxx  1.2    Ok
  3  Policy Feature Card 4       VS-F6K-PFC4        SALxxx  3.0    Ok
  3  CPU Daughterboard           VS-F6K-MSFC5       SALxxx  3.0    Ok
  5  Distributed Forwarding Card WS-F6K-DFC4-A      SALxxx  1.4    Ok

yes it's a long trip the path around 1k km

Cheers