[c-nsp] EOBC0/0 ifInErrors

Jim Getker (getker) getker at cisco.com
Tue Oct 13 07:26:47 EDT 2020

The EOBC is a proprietary shared bus, and full duplex doesn't exist.  Collisions are going to occur, and they can result in receive errors.  Overall I wouldn't worry about it unless there are other symptoms.  That being said I haven't worked on the Cat6K for a long time and can't speak for TAC, take it for what it is worth.

Jim