[c-nsp] [External] Re: Question about 9410R interface naming

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Thu Sep 10 14:16:33 EDT 2020

Yeah every time I evaluate a platform I now ask about this because on some Dell switches I manage when you change the interface from 10G to 25G it actually renames the interfaces and resets the configuration of the interface.

I understand that the ports are just broken out 100G ports but at the same time that's a terrible experience.