[c-nsp] Whats happens when TCAM is full on 7600/RSP720RSP-3CXL?

chiel chiel at gmx.net
Fri Sep 18 07:44:26 EDT 2020

On 18-09-2020 12:12, Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:
> My advice is "don't let that happen".

Thanks for the advice and feedback all!

I will set "maximum-prefix" on my sessions, and stop receiving full v6
table and just make a default route for v6. Then I can give more space
to v4 (will require reboot) until I get new routers in.

Is it ok to set "maximum-prefix 0" on my v6 session? Or is it better to
make a prefix list like " ipv6 prefix-list IPV6-IN seq 10 deny ::/0 le
128" top stop receiving routes from my upstream?

Chiel