[c-nsp] SR-TE

dip diptanshu.singh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 14:41:46 EDT 2020

Aaron, not surprised here. In case of SR-TE, all the labels are imposed at
the headend (R20) and headend does the validation to make sure the explicit
path is still valid (If you would have specified the adjacency label for
the link R24->R23 then the path would have become invalid after the link
down). In your case, since you have the loopbacks defined which will
translate to Node-Sid's for the routers, So after the link between R24-R23
got removed from the topology, R24 LFIB is pointing towards R20 to reach
R23 which is the next-label imposed on your label stack.