[c-nsp] DC PoE Switch Recommendations

Mike Hammett cisco-nsp at ics-il.net
Thu Aug 5 09:24:26 EDT 2021

*nods* Finding DC power supplies in the used market seems to be quite variable. Historically, they're either dirt cheap for platforms that don't quite fit the bill, or they're way more expensive than the switch.

I don't find much value in new equipment like that. To me, it's like buying a new car. Let someone else take the loss of value up front. In a few years, it still fits the requirements, but for much less money (thus I can more cost effectively stock spares.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange