[c-nsp] asr1001-x : dynamic qos on virtual-template

tim at pelican.org tim at pelican.org
Tue Feb 16 11:08:11 EST 2021

Hi Cédric,

On Tuesday, 16 February, 2021 07:46, "BASSAGET Cédric" <cedric.bassaget.ml at gmail.com> said:

> I tried something like this :
> class-map match-any QOS-class-voip
>  match dscp cs3
>  match dscp ef
> !
> policy-map child
>  class QOS-class-voip
>   police cir 10m
>    conform-action transmit
>    exceed-action drop
>  class class-default
> policy-map parent
>  class class-default
>   shape average 1g
>    service-policy child
> !
> interface Virtual-Template1
>  service-policy output parent
>
> but when the PPPoE session comes up, I still have this error :
> %QOS-6-POLICY_INST_FAILED: Service policy installation failed on SSS
> session identifier 66 -. service-policy not applicable for interface
> features. policy:parent, dir:OUT, ptype:, ctype:DEFAULT

Does Harald's suggested RADIUS-push of:

cisco-avpair += "ip:sub-qos-policy-out=parent"

rather than applying to the virtual-template work instead?  You'd need to push it for every user, obviously.  That's the way I've had QoS-policies applied to the created virtual-access sub-interfaces in the past.

Cheers,
Tim.