[c-nsp] ASR920 Port Licensing

Shawn L shawn at rmrf.us
Wed Feb 24 11:36:48 EST 2021

Interesting.  It is full of surprises.  So that brings up the next
question..... what happens when someone upgrades the IOS and the licensing
model changes?

I can definitely see a situation where that happens and ports that used to
be in service are now unlicensed.  That'll be a fun one to troubleshoot in
the middle of the night.

Shawn