[c-nsp] ASR9K to ASR920 MPLS issue

Jerry Bacon jerryb at startouch.com
Tue Jan 12 12:10:29 EST 2021

I will check that out, but I think that as long as both ends are the
same (both with rewrite, or both without) it will work correctly.

I did solve this problem, though I'm not sure exactly what the true
nature of the issue really is. As you noted, everything looks right, but
I can't get any actual traffic across the VC. Upgrading to 16.7.1,
without any other changes, makes it work.

--

Jerry Bacon
Senior Network Engineer