[c-nsp] ASR920 as an iperf host?

Shawn L shawn at rmrf.us
Fri Jan 15 09:58:35 EST 2021

Does anyone know if there's a way to do basic speed testing to / from an
ASR920?  I know you used to be able to use ttcp on some cisco routers to do
basic testing, but it doesn't seem to be available on the 920.

Or, if there's a way to do any sort of link speed testing between 2 ASR920s?

I have a circuit that may or may not be performing correctly, but I'd like
to do some basic testing before I have to send a technician with an
ethernet tester to do rfc2544 (or Y.1564) tests.

Thanks