[External] [c-nsp] N9K traffic lost when redundant link comes up

Hunter Fuller hf0002 at uah.edu
Tue Mar 9 12:20:00 EST 2021

If you are just adding a port to a Port-channel, the box should not see any
MAC "moves" as such. The MAC is learned on the Port-channel interface no
matter which bundle member it uses.

This is going to be something more esoteric, or a bug.

--
Hunter Fuller (they)
Router Jockey

Office of Information Technology