[c-nsp] 1600R series router internals

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Fri Mar 26 11:37:41 EDT 2021

Hi Lukasz,

Interesting. I might take a little look into this, but not sure how much of
it will translate over, I presume they will be very different platforms
(there are very few similarities between the 2500 and 1600R other than the
family of CPU).

It definitely is going to be a challenge, but if you dont ask, you dont
get. :-)