[c-nsp] Third party optics

Shawn L shawn at rmrf.us
Tue Sep 7 14:46:19 EDT 2021

We pretty much do the same thing.  A couple of cisco optics on-hand just in
case, otherwise we use 3rd party.  A lot of the times, the third-party
optics are coded to look just like Cisco optics, so we haven't even had to
swap them out before filing a case for something.  As long as it's not
specific to the actual optic.