[c-nsp] C8200/Spitfire/Pacific

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Sun Mar 6 02:41:01 EST 2022

Yellow,

The box has been out for quite some time now, but I've not heard much
from the community. I don't even know anyone else but 1299 who operate
it.

I'd very much like to hear from anyone who is running the device in
production about their experience with it, even if the experience is
just 'i configured it, we run features xyz, seems to work'. Or if you
specifically decided not to run it, why not?

I know there is a Juniper commissioned test report comparing Pacific
to Triton, but obviously we know that the commissioning party will
always win the test.

Thank you!
--
  ++ytti